Monday, January 26, 2009

See my work in a Library in your town

Much of my work has been published over the years. You can check out my work at a public library, design school, or in books on Amazon. I don't have all my work on my online portfolio, so you'll often find other design and art surprises throughout these publications.

These books are focused on design and come from amazing publishers like Rockport here in the states and Viction:ary in Hong Kong. These are some of my favorite books my work appears in:


It's a Matter of Identity, Viction Press, Hong Kong 2007
Collection of logos and identity systems from design studios around the world.


It's A Matter of Promotion, Viction Press, Hong Kong 2007
Collection of logos and identity systems from design studios around the world.


New Design Los Angeles: The Edge of Graphic Design, Edward Gomez, Rockport
This book is a collection of some amazing LA based designers.


LOGOLOGY, Viction Press, Hong Kong
Collection of logos from around the world.


GRAPHIC DESIGN AMERICA 3, Jenny Sullivan, Rockport Publications, 2005
Portofolios from the best and brightest design firms across the U.S. This book was fun to participate in - I had some good conversations with the Author, Jenny.

No comments: