Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Outside Lands Festival - Golden Gate Park San Francisco


Here it comes... "The San Francisco Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival". No artist has ever played Golden Gate Park at night, Radiohead will be the first. It should be an amazing three nights in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park... filled with music, good vibes and good friends. radiohead, jack johnson, tom petty and the heartbreakers, beck, ben harper headline this festival. catch some other smaller acts who promise to be just as entertaining...

I can't wait to see Café Tecuba live finally... It's been a long time coming. Hopefully Luis will join me! I also want to see Regina Spektor and Devendra Banhart. Lupe Fiasco is someone I have also been wanting to see live. I think his album is incredible and would love to see his performance. I had tickets to see him earlier this year, but couldn't go because of work. Won't miss him this time. So, it looks like I will be going Saturday for sure.

The Festival is Friday, August 22 - Sunday August 24 in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. For more info and to buy tickets visit SF Outside Lands Festival.

No comments: